Best Health Insurance | Complete Information of ICICI Lombard health Insurance | Policy Bhandar | Yogendra Verma
ICICI Lombard Complete Health Insurance Elected for Best Health Insurance this Year, complete Information in this Video.
How To Choose health insurance Plan, Which is the Best Plan Basiic know how & main things to understand about any Health Insurance for you and your Family And know the Process How Is It Work Every details to this Video.
#icicilombard #policybhandar #yogendraverma #healthinsurance
There Are All Category of ICICI Lombard to brief Discuss in this Video
1. 24 Hrs. Hospitalization Must
2. 30 Days Waiting Period
3. Accidental Cover From Day One
4. Pre Hospitalization – 30 Days
5. Post Hospitalization – 60 Days
6. Room Rent Limit Single Pvt. A.C Room
7. ICU Room Limit – No Limit
8. No Claim Bonus : 10% Maximum Up to 50%
9. Reset: Genuine Reset Once In a Year If Policy 10 Lakh For 2 Adults + 2 Child Claim Arise For Cancer 9 Lakh Balance 1 Lakh Same Year Wife Aires Claim 10 Lakh Then Claim Pass In Govt Co. No Reset feature Available.
10. Health Checkup – Every year For 2 Voucher Free
11.Operational Related Need: 2 Years Waiting For Specific Decease: Stone Cataract, Hernia Gynee Related Issues Etc.,
12. Pre Existing Disease – Waiting for 2 Years Like B.P, Sugar, Asthma etc.,
13. 100% Cashless Treatment
14. CO – Pay 10% In Govt. Policies Claim settlement Guarantee – Satisfied Customers
15. Maximum Panel Hospital Delhi & India
Expert Advice – Yogendra Verma
Contact No – 9818826521 , 9212716521
E-mail – email@example.com
Subscribe Our Youtube Channel –
Health Insurance Keywords Video –
Best Reason to Buy Health Insurance –
Best Health Insurance Policy –
Best Health Insurance in India –
Follow Me On Social Media
More Query For – Bussiness & Video Promotion
Contact No – 9899201405
We Digital –
Special Thanks – Viewers And Reader
This Content is Generated from RSS Feeds, if your content is featured and you would like to be removed, please Contact Us With your website address and name of site you wish to be removed from.
You can control what content is distributed in your RSS Feed by using your Website Editor.